The Lodge at Columbia Point is one of Richland’s best hotels. Warm and welcoming, its timeless architecture pairs with an engaging, unpretentious culture. As the area’s only 4-Star property, guests enjoy stunning water views; whether meeting up with friends around the patio fire pit or counting herons on the river while enjoying breakfast on their balcony. The Lodge at Columbia Point works beautifully as a central hub from which to radiate in all directions, be it for business or leisure activities in the Tri-Cities region.
Some Amenities May be Temporarily Suspended
- Drumheller’s Food & Drink is available for Onsite Dining and Room Service for both Breakfast and Dinner.
- Versatile event venues for every occasion, with a catering menu to match
- Complimentary Lodge bicycles
- Massage services
- Open-air swimming pool and jetted spa
- Wine Tasting
- Fitness center
- Waterfront location overlooking the picturesque Columbia River
- Lending Library and Reading Room with fireplace
- Pet-friendly rooms
- Concierge & Bellman
Architecturally designed, each room at The Lodge at Columbia Point is unique with distinguishing features such its view, orientation of patio and roof or ceilings lines. However, below you will find all the things that remain constant regardless of which room you determine to be your favorite.
- 50″ flat screen LED TVs
- Wet bars, coffee makers, refrigerators, microwaves
- French Sliders with screens for open air sleeping in your guest room
- Pillow selection upon request
- Upscale spa-style bath amenities
- Warm residential guest room lighting
- Special Occasion and Celebration Packages