Travel Watch – Hospitality and Health Update
Please know that the wellbeing of our guests and employees remains our highest priority. We want to keep you informed of the precautions we are taking and the changes we’ve made to ensure a safe and healthy environment.
In this stressful time, we assure you we are fully open, welcoming guests without interruption, and devoted as ever to our promise of a great escape. We would be honored to host you for a getaway.
Assurance of our Hospitality
Our property has always maintained health and sanitation standards beyond those required by the Health Department and have recently increased our efforts to further address concerns around public safety. Our commitment to cleanliness and sanitation protocols are robust, with department specific procedures for everyone from housekeeping and laundry to food service and front desk. We will continue monitoring guidelines from health authorities and provide immediate support and training to our teams as needed.
- Contactless temperature checks for employees reporting for shifts. We offer sick pay and paid time off and no employee will be working with symptoms.
- All employees are trained on proper handwashing and hygiene, with comprehensive safety training for employees with frequent guest contact.
- Housekeepers use proper handwashing between rooms and use gloves in stripping and disinfecting rooms, and a fresh pair of gloves to restock and resupply each room. Special attention to high-touch items has always been taken seriously and continues to be a focus. Laundry Departments follow similar protocol, with gloves and handwashing between handling dirty and clean laundry. Laundry receptacles are kept separate and disinfected regularly, along with folding surfaces for clean linen.
- CDC approved sanitizers applied in every guest room and public area, with special attention to high touch items.
- All food handling and safety protocols have been increased, and services modified according to Phased reopening guidelines.
- Frequent disinfecting of all nonporous surfaces in public and communal areas.
- Employees are wearing masks and following recommended social distancing guidelines; masks are available for guests upon request.
- Sanitation stations and signage in our lobby and public areas for guest use.
- Development of Sanitation Officer to ensure best practices and adaptability with evolving guidelines.
The current environment has required modifications to some of our traditional amenities.
- Group events and wine tastings have been suspended at this time. We are following State guidance on gatherings which may allow small groups and meetings soon. If you are planning a gathering or group event, please inquire with email@example.com.
- Dining in our restaurant is will reopen June 1 and follow Phased limitations during the evolving recovery.
- Room Service is available. Please contact front desk for menu and hours of operation.
- Our complimentary continental breakfast is available from 7am – 10am each morning in Drumheller’s Food & Drink adjacent to the lobby. Rotating hot entrees and breakfast cocktails are available for purchase.
- Spa services are currently suspended per Phased opening requirements, yet we anticipate service returning soon. Please inquire upon arrival for the status of service limitations.
- Our fitness center is temporarily closed as required by state mandate, with opening anticipated in later phases.
- Our swimming pool and hot tub are temporarily closed, with opening anticipated in later Phases.
Safe and Responsible Travel
We appreciate your support and understanding as we navigate this changing landscape
- Check-In: Depending on availability of staff, we have two check-in stations in our lobby area. We ask that you respect social distancing (six feet) guidance while you wait.
- Housekeeping Service: While routine stayover service is not provided but is available upon request. Staff will be wearing masks and fresh gloves, and we ask that you maintain recommended social distance if you remain in the room during the service.
- Maintenance Assistance: Staff is available for maintenance needs upon request, and will be wearing masks. Please respect recommended social distance if you remain in the room while the issue is addressed.
- Social Distancing: Please follow recommended social distancing guidelines (six feet) when near other guests, in communal areas, and when interacting with our staff or other guests.
- Community: Many of the services and businesses in our community have been affected by the pandemic or the reopening restrictions. Our team is happy to assist with up-to-date information on restaurants and attractions during your stay.
- Check-Out: A contact-less check-out is encouraged. You are welcome to call the front desk when you depart, and we will confirm charges and email a receipt.
- If you or a member of your party are sick, please stay home.
Washington’s ‘Safe Start’ reopening plan is a phased recovery, reliant on community cooperation and collective effort. Currently there is no concrete timeline, phases will be introduced based on evolving recovery.
We will remain adaptable and ready to respond swiftly and appropriately with any needed change, keeping our commitment to you and our employees the highest priority, along with the promise of a great escape. We welcome your calls and inquiries if you have questions, concerns, or feedback.
Thank you again for your continued confidence and support – we look forward to welcoming you soon.