We know we are all navigating a challenging situation and our thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by Covid-19.
Please know that the safety of our guests and employees remains our highest priority. We want to keep you informed of our proactive measures and the changes we are making to do our part to help stop the spread of the virus.
In this stressful time, we assure you we are fully open, welcoming guests without interruption, and devoted as ever to our promise of a great escape. We would be honored to host you for a getaway.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees is of utmost importance to us. If guests are affected by Corona Virus travel restrictions, or simply are not comfortable travelling during this challenging time, we understand. We are waiving all cancelation fees for hotel stays. We would love to host you for a future stay, and before canceling your reservation outright, please let us know if you would prefer to reschedule for future dates.
Assurance of our Hospitality
Our property has always maintained health and sanitation standards beyond those required by the Health Department and have recently increased our efforts to further address concerns around public safety. Our commitment to cleanliness and sanitation protocols are robust, with department specific procedures for everyone from housekeeping and laundry to food service and front desk. We will continue monitoring guidelines from health authorities and provide immediate support and training to our teams as needed.
- We offer sick pay and paid time off and no employee will be working with symptoms
- Disinfectants are available in all public areas and all surfaces are cleaned frequently
- Housekeepers use proper handwashing between rooms and use gloves in stripping and disinfecting rooms, and a fresh pair of gloves to restock and resupply each room. Special attention to high-touch items has always been taken seriously and continues to be a focus
- Laundry Departments follow similar protocol, with gloves and handwashing between handling dirty and clean laundry. Laundry receptacles are kept separate and disinfected regularly, along with folding surfaces for clean linen
- All food handling and safety protocols have been increased
Modifications in Service
The current environment has required modifications to some of our traditional amenities.
- Dining in our restaurant and bar areas has been suspended.
- Room Service has been suspended.
- Our breakfast buffet has been suspended, with daily delivery of individual breakfast items for each room. A menu will be provided upon check-in for you to communicate your preferences
- Spa services have been suspended, as well as weekend wine tastings and group events
- Our fitness center is temporarily closed as required by state mandate
- Our cookie jar has been removed (our lobby coffee service remains available)
- Our swimming pool and hot tub are temporarily closed.
As this situation continues to evolve, we will respond swiftly and appropriately with any needed change, keeping our commitment to you and our employees the highest priority, along with the promise of a great escape. We welcome your calls and inquiries if you have questions, concerns, or feedback.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support.