THE SKINNY ON THIS MYSTERY BUILDING
You’ve got questions and we’ve got answers. If we haven’t answered yours, please contact us and we will have an answer for you.
- The Lodge at Columbia Point is soon to be a strikingly beautiful new hotel with 82 guest rooms and suites, each named for a winery or brewery in our area
- It’s a gathering spot for friends who enjoy beer and wine with a riverfront view
- It’s the best waterfront patio and outdoor fireplace for evening get-togethers
- It’s a place to conduct business in a warm and welcoming environment, morning, noon and night
- It’s a place to discover new regional wines and craft brews
- It’s a guest house or an extension for your home
- It’s a new social hub for the Tri-Cities area
- Stunning architecture, soaring ceilings and massive wood beams
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Residential quality furnishings and appointments
- A breathtaking view, unparalleled in the area
- Unpretentious hospitality, a sense of whimsy and humor
- Warm, welcoming hospitality led by Super-Star GM of the Year for Oregon, Wendy Higgins.
Our intention is to support rather than compete with our good neighbors, so YES we will have creative food and beverages that enhance the guest experience whether relaxing in the living room by the fireplace or gathering with friends around the riverfront firepit. So, wine cocktails, craft beer, charcuterie boards and hot and cold apps. Breakfast for our hotel guests will be a generous gourmet buffet with something for every disposition and appetite.
Who says business and pleasure don’t mix? We have fun, inventive packages for every special occasion including the most romantic celebrations, so don’t hesitate to bring your companion along if you’re traveling on business. Your only challenge will be to select just one special package.
Love is Love! We happily welcome all members of the family.
Enthusiastically YES! We have begun the interview process and encourage all interested parties to contact the manager.